Simple Herb Baked Eggs with Crumbled Cheese
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
4 large eggs
1/2 cup heavy cream
salt and pepper to taste
crushed red pepper flakes
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. Rub a small baking dish with butter and sprinkle with parmesan.
3. Crack eggs into baking dish and top with cream. Seaon with salt and pepper.
4. Bake eggs for 12 to 15 minutes or until whites have just set, but yolks are still a little runny.
5. Remove eggs from oven and top with crumbled feta, crushed red pepper flakes and cilantro leaves.
6. Serve with toasted bread.
NOTE: The recipes are a gift from Spoon Fork Bacon, a food blog by friends Jenny and Teri. To learn more about this dish, such as the necessary ingredients, please visit https://www.spoonforkbacon.com/simple-herb-baked-eggs-with-crumbled-cheese/for more about Spoon Fork Bacon visit https://www.spoonforkbacon.com/.