Mini Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F.
2. Cut slits 2/3’s of the way into each potato, 1/4 inch apart.
3. Place potatoes onto a parchment (or silpat) lined baking sheet 1/2 inch apart.
4. Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat with minced garlic.
5. Brush garlic butter over each potato and season with salt and pepper.
6. Bake potatoes for 20 minutes. Remove potatoes from oven and generously baste again with garlic butter.
7. Continue to bake for an additional 10 minutes. Remove potatoes from oven and top each potato with cheese.
8. Place potatoes back into the oven and bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender and cheese has melted.
9. Lightly season each potato with more salt and pepper and finish with a sprinkle of chives. Serve.
NOTE: The recipes are a gift from Spoon Fork Bacon, a food blog by friends Jenny and Teri. To learn more about this dish, such as the necessary ingredients, please visit https://www.spoonforkbacon.com/mini-cheesy-hasselback-potatoes/ for more about Spoon Fork Bacon visit https://www.spoonforkbacon.com/.