Crunchy Peanut Butter Pie Pops
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 1/4 cups heavy cream
16 biscoff cookies
12 ounces chopped dark chocolate
chopped dry roasted peanuts, for garnish
16 mini silicone ice cream bar molds
1. Place cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar into a mixing bowl and beat together until light and fluffy (can use hand or stand mixer).
2. In another mixing bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
3. Stir a third of the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture until fully incorporated.
4. Fold remaining whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture until completely combined.
5. Insert popsicle stick into each mold. Fill each ice cream mold halfway with the peanut butter mixture, gently press a biscoff cookie into each mold.
6. Top cookies with more peanut butter mixture until each mold is filled, scraping any excess off with an offset spatula until each mold is level.
7. Place filled molds into the freezer and freezer for at least 12 hours and up to 2 days.
8. Once bars are frozen, unmold and place onto a sheet pan lined with parchment. Return bars to freezer until ready to use.
9. In a double boiler, melt chocolate until smooth. Remove melted chocolate from heat.
10. Carefully dip each peanut butter bar into the melted chocolate, shaking off any excess and place back onto the baking sheet.
11. Top each bar with a sprinkle of chopped peanut butter. Place bars back into the freezer until set and ready to serve.
NOTE: The recipes are a gift from Spoon Fork Bacon, a food blog by friends Jenny and Teri. To learn more about this dish, such as the necessary ingredients, please visit https://www.spoonforkbacon.com/crunchy-peanut-butter-pie-pops/ for more about Spoon Fork Bacon visit https://www.spoonforkbacon.com/.