Cookies and Cream Rice Krispies Treat
1 (10 ounce) bag marshmallows
3 tablespoons salted butter
2 1/2 to 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
24 oreo cookies, broken into pieces
1. Place marshmallows and butter in a large pot over low heat. Cook together until butter and marshmallows have melted, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove mixture from heat and stir in cereal until just combined.
3. Carefully fold in broken cookies until evenly mixed together.
4. Pour and evenly press mixture into a lightly greased, 8”x8” baking dish.
5. Allow treats to set, about 1 hour. Cut and serve.
NOTE: The recipes are a gift from Spoon Fork Bacon, a food blog by friends Jenny and Teri. To learn more about this dish, such as the necessary ingredients, please visit https://www.spoonforkbacon.com/cookies-and-cream-rice-krispies-treats/ for more about Spoon Fork Bacon visit https://www.spoonforkbacon.com/.