Cheesy Herb Waffle Topped with Burrata, Tomato and Prosciutto
1. Place flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl and whisk together.
2. Stir in egg, milk and butter until mixture is well combined, but do not over mix.
3. Fold in cheese until just combined.
4. Preheat waffle maker to medium heat. Lightly spray waffle surfaces with cooking oil spray and add 1/4 cup of the waffle batter into the center of the waffle maker well and gently close the lid.
5. Cook waffle until golden brown and completely cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes, depending on your waffle maker.
6. Remove from waffle maker and cool while making remaining waffles.
7. Once all waffles have been made, top each with a scoop of burrata, about 5 cherry tomatoes, torn prosciutto pieces and some fresh oregano leaves. Season with sea salt flakes and cracked black pepper. Serve.
NOTE: The recipes are a gift from Spoon Fork Bacon, a food blog by friends Jenny and Teri. To learn more about this dish, such as the necessary ingredients, please visit https://www.spoonforkbacon.com/cheesy-herb-waffle-topped-with-burrata-tomato-and-prosciutto/ for more about Spoon Fork Bacon visit https://www.spoonforkbacon.com/.